Withdraw money as USD

MoeshMD
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, I want to withdraw my money as USDs I have a USD account with a USD visa card. When I try to withdraw it automatically converts money into EGP ( Egypt currency ) though as I mentioned earlier my Egyptian account is in USD not EGP so why does it convert my money? is there any option that allows me to withdraw in USD? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MoeshMD 

Withdrawals to bank accounts are in local currency.

You may be luckier with a card? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MoeshMD
Contributor
Contributor

I am using a debit visa card in USD, not a bank account. so what is the problem here? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@MoeshMD,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues withdrawing funds to your card. I'd recommend making sure the funds in your account are in USD. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck with your transfer!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MoeshMD
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_JonK 

Thanks for your response, My PayPal account is set to USD, yes but I still can't withdraw in USD. I am trying to reach customer support but each time assistant tells me that there is no agent at the moment. so if there is a certain time I should be contacting them I will appreciate it if you let me know about it cause I have tried to reach them many times throughout the day. 

Login to Me Too

mbrew

Hi Moesh

Did you have any success? I also tried calling but it says :

Customer Service Hours

• 6:00 AM PT to 6:00 PM PT Monday through Sunday
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.