Withdraw funds

Rossward33
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying over a week now and can’t withdraw funds , I got advised a 24 hour security hold which I waited and still did not work . What can I do now to have access to my Money my account is fully verified. I can’t send money to Anyone won’t allow me why ? This Is my money ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Rossward33. Not being able to withdraw money from your PayPal account is a definite concern! Here are some things you can check.

Since you've waited more than 24 hours, and you're still not able to complete a withdrawal, common reasons for this include a bank account or card not being confirmed (check your Wallet), there's an issue/limitation on the account that needs to be resolved (check the Resolution Center), or there's an issue with the bank/card issuer (consult with your financial institution).

I hope this helps! If you continue to run into problems, please contact Customer Service via phone (log on and click Contact at the bottom of the page), Facebook (send a Private Message via https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal).

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.