When linking card for money transfer, the scrren says the link is successful, but doesn't register?

Koi524
Contributor
Contributor

I wish to transfer the money I have onto my card. When I click "transfer funds," I have the option to link an eligible card, which I proceed to do. After I fill out the card details and click "link card," the screen tells me the link was successful, however the card still doesn't show up. The card I use has been verified.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Celeste

Hi @Koi524,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to complete a withdrawal. Please reach out to our support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Thanks,

- Celeste S

Login to Me Too

worthlessplatfo
Contributor
Contributor
Make sure you call. You'll never get past the robot trying to text. And you wont get past the robot on the phone either unless you keep saying "speak to a representative" when they ask you to pick a topic. I have no idea why they make it so hard to get ahold of someone just so the customer can be twice as angry when he finally does get ahold of someone that keeps insisting no matter what the issue is that everything's gonna be fine when everything is not fine or you wouldnt be calling in the first place. This company is gonna disappear I'm telling you right now. People will not tolerate their money being played with.
Login to Me Too

Koi524
Contributor
Contributor

What is the call fee for overseas client?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.