Visa Card

Sn9ke
New Community Member

I wanted to connect my EDirham to my Paypal but I didn't get the code thing to verify my card. I'm using an EDirham card which I don't get any codes and I can send you the message they sent me it didn't tell me anything about code it just says how much money Paypal toke which is 1.95$ and my current Balance that's it so I need help. I can post the message as proof

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sn9ke 

Can you log on to your card's account online and look at the recent transaction list for the $1.95 charge, look for a 4-digit code and the word PAYPAL next to it.  PayPal*1234 CODE or PP*1234 CODE

Note:

• If you do not act to confirm your card by entering in the 4-digit code (or your card cannot by confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 days from the date of the charge (60 days in Brazil). Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil) the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
  • If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded.

To contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.