Unable to transfer funds to my debit card

amberdominique
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I've been a Paypal user for a year now and I only have one debit card linked to my account since I started using Paypal. This is the first time that I can't transfer my funds to my debit card. It keeps me routed to a page where I should choose to link a card, which I already have a card linked. I tried to choose one option and linked again the same debit card, still the same Paypal still routing me to the same page that I should choose to link a debit or bank account. Couldn't see any option to continue to transfer.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @amberdominique

This probably means one of two things: either you need to clear your cache and cookies or try a different device or browser, or the issue is that the card itself isn't able to be used for the withdrawal, in which case you'll need to use a different method or payment source to withdraw your funds. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but hopefully the first option fixes the issue!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.