Unable to remove the card

blazzly
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ,

I have added yesterday a card in order to top it up, and now i want it removed. The money have arrived.

I'm getting this message when i try to remove it: Due to technical difficulties, your request couldn't be completed. Please wait a little while and try again.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blazzly 

Security system was triggered. Please try again in a few days to remove card. Note that continued repeats of adding and removing the card will eventually have the card blocked. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blazzly 

Security system was triggered. Please try again in a few days to remove card. Note that continued repeats of adding and removing the card will eventually have the card blocked. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ahmedmustafa786
Contributor
Contributor
i had tried from 2 weeks but i cant remove same as before you cant remove your card dur to technical problems please help me please help me please help me
Login to Me Too

Bunnylicious
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem I can’t remove mine since yesterday.. Please help me fix this!!
Login to Me Too

dezeus
New Community Member

I am also in this situation, for a few days the staff from PayPal support have not answered me regarding this issue. The balance is on plus and the card is not a main one, and has only been used for withdrawal once. If the people from PayPal do not answer and do not solve this situation then go to the bank where you have the card and declare PayPal as ineligible to change the card balance or to manage your account amounts, block PayPal for further actions on your accounts. In 2020, no one should restrict your actions against your will or to use security measures to obtain benefits for they own systems.

Login to Me Too

Iurii23M
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Can you tell us how you solved this issue? Getting the same message for 24h!!

Login to Me Too

edelgocotano
New Community Member
Me too! What is happening here?????
Login to Me Too

BMFDigital
Contributor
Contributor

Same here... can't remove my card from my account...

Tried calling PayPal, but they don't respond. Only robot answers.

Login to Me Too

vintermut
New Community Member

I get this error too. It's a shame for you people. Fix this ASAP!!!

Login to Me Too

Hetlr10
Contributor
Contributor
I have same issues did you solve it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.