Transferring issues

Roxxxy
New Community Member
I’m trying to transfer money from my paypal to my boyfriends visa/debt card but it’s not letting me. I was able to with my old paypal account that I had closed, but it’s not working now for some reason. Can anyone help me?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lilmoo
Contributor
Contributor
Its doing the same thing to me. I went to their message center for help and i have been waiting for 36 hours for someone to assist me.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there. 

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing when trying to withdraw your funds to your card. If you are still experiencing problem, I would advise that you try accessing this link to see if that helps: https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds. 

If you still encounter problems at this point, I would advise you to try reaching out to our customer service team directly and we can look into this further for you.  Due to the corona virus (COVID-19) emergency our customer service staff is limited. You can contact us via the Help & Contact page on the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.