Transferring Pay Pal Balance to Bank Account/Debit Card

SecretMachine
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've recently sold some items on ebay and have some money in my Pay Pal account.

I wish to transfer this money back into my main bank account.

However, my main bank account is my debit card. If that makes sense?

For some reason, I cannot find the option to set my bank account as the details for my debit card.

Sorry for the silly question, but I'm quite confused.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The ability to add or withdraw funds from your paypal account can only be completed via your bank account linked and verified setting up the direct debit mandate.

However you can pay a seller direct using your credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

UNhappy123
Contributor
Contributor

I wish to claim any money of mine sitting in your bank (any credit balance).  I wish the balance transferred to my hallifax account.

I had a refund today, it was sent to this account rather than my halifax bank account and any other monies that went in Pay Pal account to be transferred to halifax bank please.

Lindy

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have funds in your paypal account balance then click on withdraw funds and follow the on screen prompts.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ADAMRHODES
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE FASTER PAYMENT WITH MY BARCLAYS!! SO I SHOULD HAVE IT WITHIN 2 HOURS!!! YET IM STILL ON PENDING FOR 72HOURS!!!!!! CARE TO EXPLAIN! YOU ARE MESSING WITH MY LIVELYHOOD HERE IT WOULD OF BEEN FASTER IF I BLOODY DROVE TO COLLECT MY MONEY FROM MY FRIEND!!! 

PAYPAL SORT IT OUT!! 

ITS A PAYPAL GIFT, ITS MY MONEY, AND OUR TELEPHONE COVERSATION STATED YES I CAN HAVE IT WITHIN 2 HOURS!!!!

THIS IS URGENT!! I HAVE BILLS TO PAY!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Jgdd
New Community Member

tashachick666
Contributor
Contributor

hi i have got paypal credit can i pay a contact with this please help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi tashachick666,

Welcome to PayPal UK community page. 🙂

This is a great question. I am afraid you can’t use PayPal Credit for sending personal payments.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I hope this info helps.

Arda

Login to Me Too

HaciPektar
New Community Member

i have sold items on ebay and i have the money on my balance. How would i transfer the money in my paypal balance into my personal debit card.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can't transfer funds from your paypal account balance to a card in the U.K

You can only transfer to a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account setting up the direct debit mandate between your bank and paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

paelavong
Contributor
Contributor

if it's just withdrawing funds verifying bank is not necessary but doing so can lift your limits

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.