Transferred money to nowhere

sxyoo2000
New Community Member

I transferred money I just received from someone else to my bank account. I was not able to confirm this bank account because the alleged two small amounts (less than $1) withdrawals never occurred. Nevertheless, I somehow "transferred" the money to this bank account and the transaction was "complete". I couldn't find the money in my bank account and it is not in my paypal wallet either. I wonder where the money is now. Please help me!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sxyoo2000 

Complete means PayPal has processed your request to transfer, now the clock starts til the funds reach your bank account which may take 1-3 days (longer over weekends). It should be okay when withdrawing, you just can't add money to your PayPal balance or pay with your bank account if it was not confirmed with the small deposits. Should there be any problems with the depositing of the funds by your bank, they will notify PayPal and PayPal will notify you and the funds would be returned, a return fee may be assessed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sxyoo2000 

Complete means PayPal has processed your request to transfer, now the clock starts til the funds reach your bank account which may take 1-3 days (longer over weekends). It should be okay when withdrawing, you just can't add money to your PayPal balance or pay with your bank account if it was not confirmed with the small deposits. Should there be any problems with the depositing of the funds by your bank, they will notify PayPal and PayPal will notify you and the funds would be returned, a return fee may be assessed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.