Transfered 500 eur to my paypal account and I cannot see it

uogikotr
New Community Member

Hi, 

I have just registered my paypal account, and conected with my dutch bank card (not credit), for confirmation paypal claims they send small amount to my bank account which Im not receiving and can't confirm my bank account, but read that I can still transfer money to my paypal and use it, so transfered 500 eur and they simply dissappeared - its still 0.00 eur on my paypal and have withdrawal on my duucth account. 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

voskat
Contributor
Contributor
I literally am having the same problem... 600 euros deposited from my ING bank and it’s disappeared in thin air! WTF??
Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor

Yes me to. 2x 500 Euro. No conformation mail. Nothing. More dutch users. Customer service a scam. Not available. Not via the paypall app and not via telephone. <removed> more complaints. Maybe we should team up <removed> is my name on facebook I have gmail also. Contact me.

Login to Me Too

voskat
Contributor
Contributor
I did send a message to them using the Paypal app. It will probably take at least another day before they react. This is pretty messed up because at the same time my bank has mistakenly blocked my credit card and I’m basically without any means of online payment.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@voskat 

@uogikotr 

@Christalletje 

Firstly it may take up to a week for the code to show to 'confirm' your bank account and you should not 'add' funds to a paypal account until the bank account is confirmed.

Secondly if the payment fails to transfer then it should bounce back to your bank account but as transfers take up to a week you may have to wait a bit.

Lastly you never need funds in  your paypal balance as a buyer, paypal would take the funds automatically from any linked funding source BUT if you only have a bank account linked and no back up card then it may go as an echeque and take a while to clear through to the seller. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
Why does topping up 10 euro Does work..?
Login to Me Too

Cooleli13
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly! Charged 2x 10 euro, it popped up but my 450 euro is missing even tho they took it from my bank account. Amazing.

Login to Me Too

voskat
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, same here.. I just added 10 euros and it came through immediately. So where the **bleep** are my 600??
Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
Hopelijk morgen of overmorgen wel storting. We houden contact Hopefully 2morrow or the day after 2morrow A money transfer we will keep in touch ok?
Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
Well contact at last. 25 minutes waiting. The customer service engineer said there was nothing wrong with my account. No errors... he thinks it was a technical problem. Asked me 2 wait 4 working days and expected that the amount of money should be bounced back in to my back account. That would be on the 1st of januari or 29th december. He also made a ticket for his tecnical support engineer. I ve saud there a loads of people in Holland mostly who are having this problem. He said that the rest of you should call also. That would help letting them know how serious this is. -————————— ———— Nou eindelijk contact 25 min in de wacht. Ze zeggen dat als er iets misgaat het bedrag automatisch wordt terug gestort. Binnen vier werkdagen. Zou v mij 29 dec en 1 jan zijn. Als dat niet gebeurt weer contact opnemen. Hij heeft een melding gemaakt voor zijn technische collega’s. Denk dat het een storing is. Denk dat het belangrijk is dat we blijven bellen en blijven mailen. Zodat er zoveel mogelijk informatie bij het binnenkomt. Pas dan zien ze waarschijnlijk dat er meer aan de hand is. Dan dat het om een individueel geval gaat. Gr. Christel
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.