Transfer to debit card denied

Verynice92
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to transfer the money I gave on my account to my debit card but it keeps being denied when everything is correct.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

greecee
Contributor
Contributor
Any solution guys, I urgently need help.
Login to Me Too

Orion5
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone solve this problem? I have the same error. I used this card for 3 months and all transactions were successful. Just this time withdrawal is denied. I tried to contact the support but I didn't receive a reply yet.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201215av
Contributor
Contributor
Me to . I sent alot of massage to the customer service with no replay .but I feel that something goes wrong in PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Beastboy25
Contributor
Contributor
I recommend ordering the PayPal MasterCard and link that card for instant transfer. That's the card I use it works the only downside is the transfer isn't really instant when using their PayPal MasterCard you must wait 72 hours for the funds to each your card/ bank, which is the PayPal MasterCard. I was having the same issue connecting my debit card until I ordered that one.
Login to Me Too

sultanhajiagame
Contributor
Contributor

Transfer to the branch Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Addis Ababa Name Sultan <removed> Acc <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.