Transfer money

Markus24Ms
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to all , how much i have to wait that paypal transfer the money that my brother sent me today, 600 euro , ftom paypal balance to my credit card visa electron so i can use those money . I alredy made the withtrowl i tought that is instantly but havent recovive no money on my account of visa electron card . Sorry i a noob here . If someone can help i ll be gratefull. Bliss

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Markus24Ms 

How long did it say it will take when you transferred? Once PayPal marks the transfer as complete, it means they have processed your request to transfer and it depends on your card issuer how long they take to credit your card. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Markus24Ms
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , tnx for the fast answer , it said 3 to 5 day , i have a visa electron that is linked to my pay pal and i can transfer money from credit card account to my main bank account .  Then i recived a emial where wrote that take 1 ,2 buisness days but in few cases it can takes to 30 days . So if it is 30 days i m gonna be mad cause i need this money to buy a pc in my country i need cash . If i had known that might take 30 days i would never have me send money via pay pal but a simple transaction from bank account to bank account . This is electonic in my mind it has to be faster . Almost immediate , like when my broteher send money from he is pay pal account to my via email i get the 600 euro in 20 min , and then i get the mail that i have to wait 2, 3 4, 5 days or maybe a monnth . I mean i dont like that . Hope the money will be transferd in a coiple of buisness day or i doubt that i will use paypal again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.