Transfer Pending

albertyyhuang
New Community Member

1.  I recently sold an item to a buyer. The payment amount( after deducting Paypal fee), from the buyer, was shown on my account with "eBay pending". 

2.  3 days after eBay confirmed the item was delivered to the buyer. eBay removed the pending. The funds became available immediately.

3. When I transferred the funds to one of my debit card, from Venmo, the Paypal put a "Pending" mark on this transaction. Why? I have told to 3 Paypal's agents and got 3 different unsatisfied answers. The answers are

- first agent told me that  Paypal wants to make sure the sold item is delivered

I don't agree because since eBay already verified and the funds were shown Available before I clicked the transfer feature.

- Second agent told me that Paypal wanna make sure the funds will be sent to correct account

I don't agree because my debit card was not a new set up and, additionally, was just received a 17.99 dollars thru this Paypal feature immediately..

- last agent told me that it because the security reason***

I am confused, does anyone can explain?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.