Tired of the run around!

Luckycharm
Contributor
Contributor
I've been dealing with both paypal and Ebay for the last 48 hrs. I sold an item which was high priced. But buyer paid with paypal and it was put in my paypal account immediately. Pending and Ebay hold I was told I had to ship and confirm which I did. And I even paid for better shipping and signature conformation. Buyer had already called and notified Ebay and paypal that he has recieved. I also sent all information to both companies. Finally yesterday morning paypal says and I asked her to confirm it that they were going to withdrawal the Ebay hold by the end of the day yesterday. Ebay says it's on paypal and paypal says to call Ebay. Seriously why can't someone do there job. Release my funds. I was already informed the transaction is complete. No way for return cancel or refund at all. And the transaction ended up being paypal to paypal. And it is covered under the seller guarantee. Paypal took there money immediately yet they make me wait on mine. I call **bleep**. I've never had problems with paypal until now and honestly I think once i receive my money that I'm canceling. They have the worst support services as well as Ebay. Horrible. I commend volunteers for helping or questions would never be answered.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luckycharm 

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for 'new sellers'.
If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.
Release times are dependent on how you shipped the item etc.

Info in this Ebay link below about Ebays hold.
http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/payments-and-fees/funds-availability.html

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.