Release of payment

gacjlm
New Community Member

The buyer has received the package but does not know how to indicate on Paypal that it was received. I did print the shipping and put in the tracking, which is suppose to send an email notice to the buyer. Paypal said that she just needs to click on the amount but she said that did noting. The buyer is not very computer savvy. Does anyone know how this works? I tried calling Paypal but then  don't call back.

Thanks

Gary 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gacjlm 

If tracking was entered in to the transaction, PayPal system should confirm the delivery status, if they're able to confirm it with the courier, funds should be released within 24/48 hrs from that. When PayPal checks this, I have no idea, since it is automated.  In order for the buyer to confirm, they just need to log on to their PayPal account and look up the transaction, click on it and click "Confirm Receipt". Or you'll just have to wait the full 21 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Donalddoyle22
Contributor
Contributor
What happen payment again? I did over my account right.....still payment problem?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.