Re: Questions

TriciaK77
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal work in Grenada in the Caribbean? I may be moving back there and I need to know if I would be able to add a bank card from Grenada and if persons in the USA can send money to Grenada from the US and Canada.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TriciaK77 

Yes you can send and receive paypal payments in Grenada and receive international payments.

You have automatic withdrawal of funds to any U.S bank account OR credit card (don't think debit counts for withdrawals though).

Make sure you close your U.S paypal account BEFORE you move, removing any linked bank accounts or cards / cancelling subscriptions / withdrawing and funds first.

Love Grenada, did the rum run last time we were there, beautiful island.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TriciaK77
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I am happy that you had fun on the rum runner hydrofoil.  Good to know.  I had not closed my PayPal in the US, I am so sorry.   Given that I am in Grenada, what can I do next to open the Grenada PayPal?  Can I close it from here or should I have someone that I trust in the US close it for me before I open up the Grenada PayPal?  Also how can link a Grenada bank account and a Grenada phone number to my PayPal account?  

If you wish will you mind messaging me for faster response?  My name is <Removed> on messenger.

Regards,

<Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.