Re: Financial Institution

Princey122
Contributor
Contributor

I have payments like refunds that are pending in my PayPal account from Walmart and a few other sites I contacted them and they told me to contact PayPal financial institution and give y’all the authorization code if I wanted to release the funds early so what do I do give y’all the authorization code privately or if yes can I get a email please

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi Princey122,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community for support. I'm sorry to hear that you have some pending refunds that you have not received. 

Generally, PayPal wouldn't need to perform any actions because the merchant can refund a payment from their PayPal account without any additional action from PayPal. 

PayPal would not have any use for an authorization code of any kind. However, if the merchant has stated that a refund should be issued to you, you can file a billing error dispute. 

How to report a billing issue for a "credit not processed", meaning a refund that has not yet been issued to you: https://goo.gl/AitrMx.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.