Problem to add the same card

chrgeo
New Community Member

Hello by mistake i remove from paypal my connected mastercard and now i can't link the card again.Is it possible to re-connect the same card?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @chrgeo,

Thank you for your patience while we're getting through our messages! 

In general, you should be able to add your card again if you have removed it from your PayPal account. If you can't do so, it may be for multiple reasons. For example, your account may have been limited and in that case, simply complete the steps in your Resolution Centre. Also, it may be that our system is preventing you from adding the card for security reasons and in that case you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. Otherwise, the card may have been disabled by the system for security purposes. In this case, the card may need to be manually re-enabled by one of our agents. To do so, please call out Customer Service directly. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.