Problem regarding link a new card

Asif19
New Community Member

Hello Sir,

I am Abdul <removed> Currently i am in indonesia, Sir i am facing a problem regarding when i link my master/visa card so messegeses are appear "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later" and another messege "The information entered is not valid. Please check the information or try a different payment method" now tell me what i do it is possible or no? can i link a indonesian visa/master card with paypal account and use it? and it is possible i can link Pakistan master card with paypal account but when i did so same messege is appear, i am using now 2 indonesian master card and one from Pakistan but same messeges appear in this matter kindly guide me and help me.

I am very thankful to you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Asif19,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to link a card. Please take a look at these steps to troubleshoot. Also, it would not be possible to use any cards from Pakistan on your account because PayPal is not supported in Pakistan.

If you are physically in Pakistan, that may be why the functions of your account are not working correctly. It is not permitted to open an account in a country other that the one in which you live, and it is not permitted to open an account at all within an unsupported country.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.