Prepaid card help

7red
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, a few days ago I went to the store and bought a prepaid card to connect to my PayPal account. When it connected, the prepaid card did not work on the online purchase I intended to buy. My friend offered that I send him the money on the prepaid card to his PayPal and so that is what I did. He was unable to accept the money because he did not have a credit card or something like that connected to PayPal so he sent the money back to me and I can 100% confirm he sent it back. I go to send the money that was sent back to me to another friend so they can buy the product I wanted but it is not letting me send the money to the second friend. At first I would get messages that were saying things like “info not correct, please try again” and then I disconnected the card and reconnected it and then this time I kept getting error messages that were saying “sorry about that, we are having issues completing your request right now”. It has been about like 14 hours and I tried again and I get the same message each time. I could use some help. Thanks for any help in advance.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.