Pending payment

Grantkidd
Contributor
Contributor
I got my first PayPal payment and it’s pending but the I added tracking information and it was just delivered today. How comes I don’t have my money.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grantkidd 

Funds are normally released when any tracking number viewable online shows as delivered to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals supported carriers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Grantkidd
Contributor
Contributor
Put put the tracking information on there right away but it only says shipped on PayPal but I’m FedEx it says received he had to sign for it and he did I talk to him today but yet my money is going to be on hold?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grantkidd 

You would need to wait until fedex updates their site to show the item as delivered + 1 day.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Grantkidd
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean by that? Because when I go on Fed ex with the tracking number it says received
Login to Me Too

Grantkidd
Contributor
Contributor
As I said before this was my first time using PayPal I used FedEx as soon as I shipped it off I put the tracking information and he received it and signed for it today but I can’t update the shipping information to received but if you look up Fed ex tracking it says it was received. I just want my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.