Payment rejection

Clay10111
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am trying to send money to my girlfriends paypal. Is it possible to do this? I have tried but it keeps getting rejected. Could someone please tell me why.

Thank You

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hey Clay10111.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that a payment has been refused on your account recently. There may be different reasons for the payment not completing from your PayPal account. If you were advised that the payment was declined, it sounds like the payment may have been refused by your bank or card issuer. In this instance, we would advise that you try contacting your bank so that they can check this out for you. 

Another possibility is that our internal security system may have prevented your payment in completing. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time. We would also advise that you try this on a different device and browser to see if that helps.

David. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.