Payment on hold

steph982
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

Last week, I received payment via Paypal and received an email saying "We've placed the payment on hold because we believe this transaction may involve a higher than usual risk. The payment will appear in your pending balance and will be available after the order is fulfilled."

I sell digital products and my customer has received and downloaded it. I have already updated the status of the transaction and now I have this

"You have recently updated your shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery." So far, the customer still hasn't confirmed yet. How long does it take to receive this payment? I have proof of delivery (Downloaded). Thanks in advance!

P.S. Not a new seller
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jamiew825
Contributor
Contributor
It would help if the seller would post that they received the item or digital thing. If they do not state themselves that they received it PayPal can hold the funds up to 21 days before they release them. Usually after confirming they received it the funds release 1-3 days. It's a pain in the rear end. Hopefully you get your funds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.