Not allowing bank transfers

Leah82
Contributor
Contributor
I have transferred before without issue. For the past month PayPal has caused a crazy amount of financial problems for me. They’ve held money for way too long causing me to be late on bills. They’ve blocked and limited my account for various ridiculous reasons. Now I just can’t transfer money to my bank. I’m not even trying to transfer all of it, just some and it’s being denied. It will allow me to do directly to my bank (3 days), but I kinda need it now. Hell, I can’t even use my PayPal cash card for what I’m trying to pay. This is beyond ridiculous. I’ve had friends and family try to send money and they’re denied from sending which boggles my mind. I don’t get why this keeps happening. I understand the need for security, but this is becoming more of a hinderance. I wish another company existed that I could use in place of PayPal.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Leah82,

I'm sorry to hear that your withdrawals and payments are not going through. This can happen for a few reasons. I would suggest contacting customer service for troubleshooting. Phone is best due to the real-time nature of the discussion and the ability to talk to someone sooner, but there are a few options for contact.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Leah82
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve talked to countless agents on the phone and in chat. No one ever seems to have a real answer as to why I keep having problems. I’m tired of being flagged non stop when all I’m doing is buying and selling comic books between the same circle of people. Because of these things most people I know have closed their accounts with PayPal. I will likely be doing the same once all my money has been cleared.
Login to Me Too

breyer_lover
New Community Member

paypal is making so many problems... im **bleep**. i am now 3 weeks late of rent, their holding $300 right now that i need. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.