No funds in my account

Ellen46
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I transferred funds from my pay pal wallet to my current account on 01st of may still nothing in and it's now 11th may . Many calls to bad services and got told different dates and different times from each agent was assured on last call it would be in on the 09th of may . Now they are saying they won't trace money until 14 days passed . Told me to check with my bank who advised they have no issue accepting transfer and that if they could make two small deposits to verify accounot should be no issue to transfer . I need these funds badly amy a first and last time customer with PayPal been a nightmare . Help
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ellen46 

As they said, wait 14 working days and if they have not transfered to your bank account OR bounced back to your balance then phone customer services and request a trace.

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ellen46
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for response just can't figure out how they lost it in first place and customer care is a joke . Pack of liars if you ask me .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.