New Seller Transfered the Funds That Became Available and It's Now Missing

cjkconcepts20
New Community Member
I am a new seller, but have done many trnlansactions with friends & family. So the following is not an issue with my card. I sold and shipped 3 items. Waited for them to get delivered, and then waited for the funds to show available...2 days ago 1 of them did. so I 'accepted' and transfered to the card I always use - aI got an alert saying 'For Security the funds may take 1-3 days..blah...blah" that was fine with me - So I hit 'accept' ....loading went on longer than normal. then...oh snap! I got an alert: the transfer has been declined, the funds will be put back into your PayPal balance. the next day I got the larger order showing funds available......same thing happened. The funds show 'Declined' under my activity. and the amounts were not put back into PayPal. they are just missing.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @cjkconcepts20,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, we would not recommend accepting payments as 'Friends and Family' when selling something as this is against our Terms and Conditions. Regarding your issue, as this is a very specific one, I would recommend contacting our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.