Negative balance

AceJa
Contributor
Contributor

So, I got a chargeback dispute and money was removed from my Paypal.

Ok.

But then I was left in negative balance.

The thing is that I am using USD, Euros and GBP. So I am in positive balance with Euros and GBP, but in negative balance with USD. Overall I was in positive balance arround 2 or 3 USD.

But today, all of a sudden, without any notification, my Paypal balance is in negative overall by another around $20. So I have the same positive balance in Euros and GBP, but negative balance in USD, for around $20 more than before.

When I try to add funds from my bank account (USD) i keep getting the message 

The amount you have entered exceeds the add or withdraw funds limit. 

But I have funds on my bank account.

Besides, my withdrawal limit is -0,01$ per day. hahahah 

Ok, that is logical because I am in negative balance and I can not withdraw from negative, right. But again.

What am I to do? I have asked the support but still waiting for their answer.

Was that negative balance increased because I was in negative balance in USD? And why there is no any notification?

Is my account blocked? If so, why there is no any kind of notification or e-mail about that?

Does the Paypal charge your account for like a negative balance fee?

For how long I can be in negative balance?

I am confused and angry because all of this!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AceJa 

A chargeback is done by the buyers credit card issuer and not via a paypal dispute.

So the card issuer makes all the decisions BUT if you lose that dispute you ALSO pay the card issuers fee of $20 as well as the original amount.  Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AceJa
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your fast reply.

You are right.

But, first my $20 were taken from my Paypal account and after 3 hours I have received the mail about it. Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AceJa 

Yep that sounds like Paypal Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.