Negative Balance

DanThomas
New Community Member
I have a negative balance of £10.74 , it was at £30 but I don’t know why I have this is I have not bought anything , I’ve only sent 2 things off on eBay , I was paid £24 2 days ago and PayPal has not let me transfer it to my bank.!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi DanThomas,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Your PayPal account balance could fall below zero for many reasons, such as:

•     You made a PayPal payment but we couldn’t debit the money from your bank account, possibly due to insufficient funds. A fee may be incurred for this.
  •     A buyer opened a dispute/claim because they're unhappy with something they purchased from you. When this happens, we temporarily hold the disputed amount.
  •     A credit card company or bank reversed a payment you received.

We recommend checking your account Activity to see what happened. To restore your balance you can add money from your bank account. Incoming payments can also restore your balance of course. If you would like to contact us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we'd be happy to assist you further. 

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.