Moneys went off from bank account but did not show up?

Simo24
New Community Member

Hi, so i tried to add funds to my paypal, but as soon as i was ready it said that it cancelled the payment but it still took moneys out of my back account. Moneys are still not at my paypal account all tho i have waited solid 2-3 hours

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Simo24 wrote:

Hi, so i tried to add funds to my paypal, but as soon as i was ready it said that it cancelled the payment but it still took moneys out of my back account. Moneys are still not at my paypal account all tho i have waited solid 2-3 hours

When you cancel a bank transfer, the money is still being transferred and will take 3-5 business days for that to finish and appear in your PayPal balance. You also do not need to add funds to your PayPal when you buy, just select your bank account during checkout. If you have a card linked to your PayPal account, your bank payment will be instant transfer insofar that paypal will front the money for your payment first and they wait for the money from your bank to process. The credit card on file is just for back up in case you do not have the funds in your bank.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.