Money stuck on my paypal account and not able to transfer to my bank account

euniceleong15
Contributor
Contributor

Hello paypal community,

I'm having a huge problem regarding the money I have in my paypal account.

The thing is that none of the banks in my country offers services related to paypal, and 

I have an amount I want to transfer to associated credit card account here in my country (Mozambique).

I have emailed paypal customer help center explaining the problem, but they replied with solutions which do not apply to my current situation. I have tried over and over to ask them for a solution, yet they are not giving me the solutions I need.

So, how can I transfer my paypel money to my credit card and use it directly from my credit card known that there are no bank services related to paypal here?

With my best regards,

Eunice

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@euniceleong15

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

Unlikely you can do anything with a U.S Paypal account as you would never be able to verify it to use.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@euniceleong15

If you are in Mozambique then why when i click on your profile does it say you have a U.S paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

euniceleong15
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I dont know what is happening, I'm in Mozambique.

I have tried to change my location, but I can't find the slot to change it.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@euniceleong15

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

Unlikely you can do anything with a U.S Paypal account as you would never be able to verify it to use.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.