Money on still hold on hold after giving tracking info, delivery and good feedback.

RichWood1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm so confused right now and really don't know what to do. I sold an item on eBay (an iMac), the payment was made straight away to my PayPal which I thought was great. On the Monday I sent the iMac to the buyer and put in the tracking details. The buyer recieved the iMac on the Tuesday, and left positive feedback "best ebayer ever" on the Wednesday. So everything is great, right? Well, it would be but PayPal still have my funds on hold!

The message "You have successfully updated the shipping information. You'll get your money within 1 day of delivery." has been sitting there since Monday, and now it's Thursday and it's still on hold. I contacted PayPal support through messenger and included a screenshot of the delivery signature and positive feedback but they did not answer.

PayPal must be making millions of pounds from holding on to peoples money and getting interest (as well as the hefty percentages they take).

How do I get my funds released? Can anyone help here?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RichWood1
Contributor
Contributor

Update money released. Steps I took:

1. Contact PayPal through FaceBook messenger

2. Post here.

3. Send message to them through the online chat.

Include screenshot of signed for delivery and feedback from seller.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.