Money Transfer

SeekingHelp
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred money from PayPal to my PayPal Prepaid Mastercard on 4/17/19, however the money never appeared on the paypal debit card and paypal prepaid shows that the money never made it there nor are there pending transaction.  Although the money was debited from my paypal account and transaction shows complete, paypal has given me the run around about who is responsible for doing a trace on the funds.  tried to do a dispute but the case was closed because this was not an unauthorized transaction.  What can I do to get help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @SeekingHelp,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

SeekingHelp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Christina, 

I have contacted Help via Live chat and talking with numerous people regarding this problem.  Each time I talk with someone I am told that there is nothing that they can do because the transaction is showing completed.  I am told each time to contact PayPal Prepaid, which I know is not there problem because the money transfer never made it to my bank.  I even had PayPal Prepaid technical support try to look into this problem but without a trace ID number, which would have been generated from PayPal, there is nothing that they can do.  PayPal help is still trying to say that they are not able to trace the transaction, which does not make since, considering the transfer was generated from PayPal.  

I am so disappointed with this entire process and has since contacted the Better Business Bureau for assistance.  A formal complaint has been filed with BBB on 5/9/2019, which I am waiting on update.  

Login to Me Too

SeekingHelp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Christina,

It has been almost a month and I still have not received the transfer of funds from PayPal to  PayPal Prepaid Mastercard.   I am still not able to  get any assistance from anyone in customer service.  Please can you help me.  I have no other resource that I can turn to for help.  I simply can't believe that there is no way for PayPal to track the transfer of this money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.