Missing Payment

LanaG88
New Community Member

Has anyone had their payment gone missing and your bank and paypal don't know where it has gone?

I transferred money from my paypal to my account on the 2nd of april and still have not received the money. My bank has no record of money even trying to come in to my account but paypal say that the bank has captured it. Paypal supposedly sent a request to my bank for a trace but my bank has never received anything from them.

The person I spoke to at paypal said that if they can't find it then it is gone and i won't ever get it which i'm not accepting. 

Has anyone else had this issue and had it resolved??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Reedfella
Contributor
Contributor
Very similar situation here. Paid to have instant transfer. Transaction went through but PayPal already had a “Deposit Adjustment” for the same amount. They were ready to take the amount before they even gave it to me. This is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi LanaG88, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

When PayPal initiate a trace on a bank withdrawal, an ARN number (remittance number) is issued to you via email, and you must provide this to your bank in order to trace the funds on their side. Please check your emails for this information. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.