Manual transfer of funds isn’t available right now.

jayx1y1x2y2
Contributor
Contributor
I'm using paypal in India and they have a very horrible service, with no customer support at all. I am unable to move money to my account. Everything was working fine until today. "Manual transfer of funds isn’t available right now. We’ll automatically start transferring your funds to your preferred bank account."
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

akishah78600
Contributor
Contributor
With such a huge charges, now comes this. I m considering switching from paypal now. This is bizarre that without any prior notice they did this.
Login to Me Too

Jivani_Brijesh
Contributor
Contributor

Even after 6 days, my fund has not been automatically transferred. If your fund is transferred, please inform here. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Jivani_Brijesh
Contributor
Contributor

I have a payment of 30/01/2021 which has not yet been transferred. Manual transfer is not available and automatic transfer is not happening. Do not understand what to do? Is your payment transferred?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jayx1y1x2y2 

@akishah78600 

They transfer it daily so why the issue?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jivani_Brijesh
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

No, the funds are not transferring daily! It has been a week, but the automatic transfer has not happened yet.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jivani_Brijesh 

If you read my post I was not replying to you was i?

Others are getting auto transfers on a daily basis in India so hence my reply to THEM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jivani_Brijesh
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass -
Forgive me, I am very upset because I urgently need funds and funds are not being transferred. Please do not ignore me and give any suggestion. It is 9000 INR and I have only one bank account which is verified. Prior to this, I have manually transferred all funds to this account.

Login to Me Too

jayx1y1x2y2
Contributor
Contributor
My funds did arrive within 24hrs however manual fund transfer is still not happening till date. Paypal replied to me saying that there is a change in product going on -- whatever the heck that means -- and that they are working towards fixing it.
Login to Me Too

Karamjitsingh16
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever got the money??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.