Invalid Bank Account Information

Therese_uan
Contributor
Contributor

Holla! 

GOOD DAY!

I got this message last night after transferring funds from my Paypal account to my bank account. 

"An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason:
Invalid Bank Account Information

My previous activity last week was the same. (SAME BANK INFO0  It did not give me any notice about the same issue though.

(TILL NOW THE FUNDS FROM LAST WEEK TRANSACTION IS STILL NOT ON MY BANK ACCOUNT)

Can anybody help me how to solve this? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Therese_uan,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to withdraw. It sounds like the initial withdrawal attempt has failed. A response from the bank for incorrect bank account information is not received immediately. The failure of the first withdrawal would cause any subsequent attempts to withdraw to that bank to fail immediately. 

Have the funds from the first withdrawal been returned to your PayPal account? If not and it's been 14 days since that withdrawal attempt, you can contact customer service to request a trace of the funds.

I would suggest double-checking the bank account information before re-adding the bank to your PayPal account. If there's a discrepancy, the same issue would occur again.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.