I want to add a bank account to withdraw

Yago_Trias
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was trying to add a bank account but this message kept showing

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

I was wondering how I would be able to solve this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Megan

Hi @Yago_Trias,

I'm sorry you're having trouble adding your bank to your account. If this error is occurring after entering your bank details, your bank may be getting declined by the system. This could be happening for a few different reasons. I would suggest reviewing this Help Center article that includes more details about this particular error. 

I hope this helps and that you have a great day!

-Megan S. 

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Yago_Trias
Contributor
Contributor
I have checked both my names on paypal and my bank so I don't know why this would happen. Do you know if there's any Tel. Number o contact that I could use? Thankyou
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yago_Trias 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.