I wanna transfer the moneys from PayPal directly to my credit card

Majyor_369
New Community Member

I don't have a bank link yet, but i have a master card, or debit card, i wanna know how to transfer from paypal to my card the moneys, how can i?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

worthlessplatfo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal doesnt care if you get your money or not. Ive got 150 bucks in my available balance right now and I have a bank account linked for transferring funds. I called them to ask why I couldnt transfer my available funds and they tell me there was suspicious activity on my account and I cant transfer anything for 48 hours. 48 hours passes. Ive spoken to another representative. That representative says she has no idea what that other guy was talking about but says it's a PayPal wide problem and that nobody can get their money out. I said really? Nobody anywhere in the world can transfer there PayPal funds to their bank account? She said thats right air but dont worry because theyre working on fixing it right now. So I said well what if I need my funds that are available to me right now? She says well you can go to walmart and get it. I said walmart? She said yeah walmart. I said well I dont need to go to walmart I need y'all to give me my money. She says I assure you everything is ok. I said everything is not ok I need my money. She said well you can go to walmart or keep trying to transfer it till it works. I said so thats your solution? Keep clicking the button till it works? She said yeah. I just hung up the phone. Now ive got almost 400 dollars on hold from customers who say they no longer have the option to confirm receipt of merchandise in their activity folder. So I've took screen shots of my conversations with those people. Its about to where I'm wondering what legal action I can take against paypal if they keep refusing to give me my money and keep refusing to explain accurately and honestly why it is that I cant access my money. PayPal is by far the biggest nightmare of a website that ive ever used for anything, much less to try and do business on it. Good luck is all I can say.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.