I got refund and it is not visible in my balance.

Sanjeevkanth
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a sdcard in aliexpress website.I received the item yet. But it's not working. So I returned the it to the seller. Seller received the item and decide to the refund via PayPal. So the seller sent me the refund. But it's not update in my account. But it's updated in seller account. But I didn't receive the refund.Please solve this problem.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sanjeevkanth

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sanjeevkanth
Contributor
Contributor
Firstly I don't pay with PayPal.but he choose the PayPal to send the refund.And he sent his PayPal transaction screenshot. But it's not transferred in my account. Please solve this...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sanjeevkanth

Well if he 'sent' a refund rather than using the 'refund' option you won't receive it because.........

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.