Help my payee message saying You cant send them money

kim_1971
Contributor
Contributor

hi   I have a friend the the USA I send funds to thru pay pal, and have been sending her small amounts like $25 or $50 to cover postage as she lets me use her home address for packages and then she post them to me in Australia             Ive been doing this for over 2 years                about a month ago i tried sending $25  to her and i got a pay pal messaage saying "you cant send them money "   Your recipient cant accept payments right now              I rang paypal, and she has also rang paypal in the United States and we are told there is no problem with either account?   Ive done an update on my phone, also tried from my PC        nothing is working     has anyone experienced this problem 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @kim_1971,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, when this happens, it may be that the recipient's account has been limited, or that there is an issue with their account that prevents you from sending them money. I would recommend asking the recipient to check their Resolution Centre. If there are any steps to complete, they will need to provide all the requested information before the issue can be resolved. Otherwise, please ask them to contact our Customer Service again. 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.