Hello there, I got a notification from Paypal saying that I need to confirm my debit or credit card to complete verification and remove the pre-set limits on my account . I need to to get a 4-digit code from paypal to get my account verified but this notification got me suck. How do I get pass this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Bank accounts and credit cards
Yes, I read the link. The following steps were:
- Click Wallet.
- Click the card you're confirming.
- Enter the 4-digit PayPal code and submit
I've clicked the card I want to confirm. Right after, I had a notification saying that I need to confirm my card and remove any pre-set limits on my account. Is there something I haven't done yet on my account, so could run the steps smoothly?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Why am I not eligible to send or request money in My Account Archives
- How to solved this problem in My Account Archives
- Want to delete my account, but the limitation is on so I can't please help. in Disputes and Limitations Archives
- Not getting bank deposits to confirm my bank, help? in My Money Archives
- No verification call in My Account Archives