Debit card is linked to PayPal acc, but not shown in funds transfer window

ksazonov79
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Debit card is linked to PayPal acc, I see it in "Banks & cards" list:

all is confirmed, I can edit that card:

but card is not shown in funds transfer window (only my bank account is here, and button "Link a debit card"). I`ve removed and relinked that card 3 times but nothing changes:

Why it is so? How could I transfer funds to card?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ksazonov79 

If the card is not showing when you click to withdraw funds then maybe that is not an option in your country, maybe you can only withdraw to a bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ksazonov79
Contributor
Contributor

My previous card (Visa) was in withdrawal list. Now bank (it is the same bank) issued Mastercard - and I cannot add it to withdrawals. I`m not sure if Visa vs Mastercard matters in this case... 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @ksazonov79 and @kernowlass

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

As @kernowlass mentioned, some accounts are only able to withdraw to a bank account. If you were able to withdraw to a card previously, then your new card is probably not eligible. You can learn more about transferring to a card on our Help Center. 

Have a wonderful day! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.