Debit Card Transfer Succeeded But Did Not Show Up

Atilla1
New Community Member

Hello there.

Recently, I have sent some money to my PayPal account from my debit account. It's been 10 days and my PayPal balance is still € 0.00. Whilst sending, the transaction code has been entered incorrectly by some bank employee which I believe the cause of this delay. However, when I consulted the PayPal service about this issue, they have informed me that no such transaction exists on their end. When I went back to my bank (to double check), I've been informed that the money has already left my account, 10 days ago. I would like to ask, just because the transaction code is invalid in the transaction, that is my money lost and/or non refundable (sounds ridiculous if it is)? PayPal service is taking their time answering to my questions and quite frankly, I got tired of receiving "Hello, we've received your e-mail and working on your case with all we got" kind of answers, so perhaps if there's another poor soul who have experienced this kind of unpleasant situation can enlighten me about this issue.

Just so you know, every information apart from the transaction code on the transaction was correct and my bank account is linked to my PayPal account (Duh). As a matter of fact, I've also sent some other amount 2 days later and it arrived without a hitch, the transaction code on that one was correct though.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.