Card Verification

Khaled03
Contributor
Contributor

I linked my card successfully to my PayPal account but entered the verification code incorrectly 3 times and Paypal removed the card ! what can i do to link the card again and obtain a new verification code?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Khaled03,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you have inserted the code incorrectly for more than 3 times, the system would disable the card for security reasons and the only way to have reactivated is to contact our Customer Service. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Khaled03,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you have inserted the code incorrectly for more than 3 times, the system would disable the card for security reasons and the only way to have reactivated is to contact our Customer Service. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Really I also have the same problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.