Cannot Withdraw Money From Paypal Account to Bank Account

fuji_gi
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to withdraw money from my account over and over again, but it keeps telling me that the transaction cannot happen even though, years before, I was able to successfully withdraw money without an issue.  I've looked through feeds and answers, and so I took the tips and checked my card on whether or not its updated and such.  There is nothing wrong on my side.  I do not understand why I cannot withdraw!  

Not to mention, Paypal has not been so very helpful, considering its own site isn't structured to be helpful at all.  I wanted to directly report this issue, so I go to the resolution center.  But the problem options are already pre-made, and I was left with a selection that doesn't properly describe my issue at all!  So I couldn't do that.  I wanted to message customer service or at least get in contact.  Course, the message thing was just a stupid bot.  It gave me the same answer every time (obviously), and its answers didn't solve my problem anyways (even though it promised to contact a real person when it cannot answer, it didn't give me the option to tell it that the bot didn't help solve my issue at all so what's the freaking point of saying that you will contact a person in the beginning??)  I tried calling, but guess what?  That was a bot too.

Paypal has been such an easy platform for me to use years ago.  I've done many transactions here, and all so smoothly.  I don't know what the problem is, and Paypal is not very helpful.

So if anyone out there can help me out with this, that would be fantastic.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi there,
It's sad to know that you are in that situation right now.We appreciate you letting us know what happened.Due to the current Pandemic that happened our Customer Service team is unavailable. I suggest you log in to our website www.paypal.com to be always updated when we will be available. Or you can use our Chat option online.
1 Log on to account
2. Click HELP at the top menu.
3.Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
4.Scroll down to click EMAIL US or other contact options.
Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution
Login to Me Too

fuji_gi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thank you for the response.  I've tried that a billion times, and I still don't see an email option.  There is a messaging option, but that option leads you to suggested messages of which holds nothing that I wish to report.

Login to Me Too

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi there,
Thanks for the response. Since our Customer Service team is unavailable, what I'm suggesting is for you to communicate with us via Chat. You might not get any response also via email since due to the current Pandemic Lockdown, even the team who works there are unavailable. Use the other options we have on our Contact Center.

Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Clara8888
Contributor
Contributor
I tried many times to withdraw money from PayPal to my own bank account, it is all the time telling “there is a problem“, but what is the problem????? How PayPal can keep customers money, I asked my many friend tried also, they cannot withdraw money neither out to their own account, I tried already one month, today I got response that my phone number have some problem, I registered PayPal also used phone verification, if my phone number was on that time, why it is not ok now ???!!! I saw from community so many same problem like me, it is means PayPal is doing all of these meanly, how is it possible, keeping customers money???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.