Bank to PayPal transfers.

Joshua13
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Community, I am having considerable problems resolving a situation where I need to transfer funds from my bank account to my PayPal account. This is something I have previously done at least twice in the past. Due to previous virus issues with my bank I cannot have an online facility with my bank. This suits me as I generally use PayPal for anything needing online payment. As I occasionally use eBay to buy and sell, this works well and I can readily send funds from PayPal to my bank account. The problem occurs when trying to send funds from my bank account to my PayPal account. In the past PayPal has issued me with a SORT CODE and ACCOUNT NUMBER to cover my PayPal account. Apparently this is no longer possible as PayPal use my email address and login details to identify my PayPal account. Due to the Covid 19 situations my selling on eBay has had to cease for the moment therefore my PayPal funds have dwindled considerably. I still have the account numbers issued by PayPal but are they o.k. to use? Please advise. I have items I need to pay for using PayPal but no means to top up the account.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.