Account and card

Mustangman29
New Community Member

Im new and after the first iteam I sold cleared I thought the money would go to my new PayPal card I activated. Not I had to link card to account and transfer it to the PayPal card it said will be pending up to 72 hours I'm 1 hr away from 72. Now my question is if I do receive money to my card fo I have to transfer money every time to my card or is there away so it will automatically go to my card

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mustangman29 

Since you have a business PayPal account I presume you have the PayPal business debit card (free and earns you 1% cashback) and with that card, you do not have to transfer funds to it because it draws funds directly from your PayPal account. Don't tell me you actually withdrew money to it? I don't even think that is possible.

However, you might have gotten the PayPal Prepaid Debit card which has to be loaded with cash from your PayPal balance and linked to your account before you can use it and there is a fee (about $5 a month).

Which card do you have?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.