A Friend of mine sent 520 Dollars to my Paypal account and I recieved half of the money! Any help??

ElMat10
New Community Member

Hi everyone,

Today a friend of mine based in the US sent me 520 dollars and I recieved 256 dollars to my Chilean paypal salary from this transaction. I have checked all my movements and all of them say its been done with my debit card and not paypal salary and whenever I try to send a help ticket to paypal, it tells me that the sender needs to report the problem not me which is super weird because I recieved half of it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Sincerely,

ElMat10

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

alexuduribe
Contributor
Contributor

We need to get together brother, I can speak spanish if you want. The same happened to me:

My partner sent me 1000USD and Paypal is retaining ALL of it. They invented an excuse that it is because they want to make sure what I sold to the other person is ok before releasing the money, I told them that I didn't sell a a product, it was my payment for my services, and they told me "ah no problem, we take note and the money will be released in a day"

Then they lied again because 24 hours later they invented that my client needed to confirm that she had recieved my services, she did, 3 times actually, and again they told me "all is ok now, just wait another 24 hours", a fraud again.

Then they invented that there was a report by my partner and for security they will keep the money locked for 21 or even 100 days. SERIOUSLY man. My partener filled no report, I have captions of both her screen and mine, there's no report, they are lying so they don't give us our money and they say they are entitled to keep it locked for hundreds of days.

They robbed us our money, we need to get together and speak up my friend. At least you got something, but I got ZERO.

Also, even if someday they give us our money back at least in my case, they already told me they are keeping 50USD as a commision for their services, what services? they havenpt done anything. 

It was your payment, and mine, to keep our families safe and they steal it from us, I feel bad for you brother, but can't let them get away with this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.