72 hour hold

Mellll31
Contributor
Contributor
Was selling clothes on Depop my paypal has been verified for a year I was selling clothes last year payments in and out not every day a few a month, all ok and money was withdrawn to bank within minutes after having a 72 hold in beginning. Was inactive on depop till yesterday sold a few things done a withdrawl today this goes in bank right away then tonight another which I get a sign on screen saying two hours then go back and it’s pending? With no information. Called up was told there is a 72 hour hold. I’m not impressed I wasn’t told this on the screen, nor have I been emailed to tell me this, just gotta wait in limbo now for money that i uregently need!! Not happy and will not be selling on depop again as I can’t handle the messing round. Panicking now because the 72 hours is up on Saturday night and my bank doesn’t process payments on a weekend. I’m the uk by the way.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mellll31 

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the U.K.
https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-withdrawal-on-hold-faq2990

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mellll31
Contributor
Contributor
Just done another withdrawl same crap happening, haven’t received email again to tell me it’s on hold and on screen during the withdrawl I didn’t get notified it just said pending straight away really stressed out now that it’s happened again 😞 literally just got done with a three day wait now another one this is truly disturbing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.