£700 disappearing from my account

MouseMan11
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I've recently sold two items on eBay for over £700. The most recent one I had put on hold (the app said I personally had flagged it to be checked which is untrue). I used the collection in person with tracking through eBay. My account showed the money had gone into my account. Now it has suddenly disappeared and yet my account is still saying +£700 in the activity section and had I not taken a note of how much was in my account I never would know that it had been taken away. Then when I click on disputes, apparently the other £700 transaction was also under dispute, it now says resolved but doesn't say in who's favour and now I have no idea if that payment is missing or not also. I never even got alerted by email or anything to tell me these holds had happened and certainly haven't been kept up to date as to why and how it's going. I'm worried I could potentially be down £1400 and two items. Currently their customer services aren't open yet, can anyone help? There's also no way to add any information from my side to support my 'case', not that I should need to, I've done everything by the book. I also read with 'funds now' I should get the money in my account even if there is a dispute, so apparently that's not true... Any help much appreciated, as you can imagine this is pretty worrying. Thanks Andy
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.