Pay Pal Out right Lies to me. Holds on my Acct,

jerrryy
Contributor
Contributor

This story is almost unreal to me, Let me  start by saying i am a long time ebay user,I am a long time Pay Pal user In Very Good Standings

I have never had a problem in the past with either eBay or PP ,I was a top rated seller for a time and now i am above standard in my standing, PP has offered me large amounts of credit because of my good standing etc..,

Now let me start. I resenly sold an item for 1800.00 + shi[pping the buyer received it and said it selled of smoke,I am a smoker,The buyer ask to refund the item i said ok send it back and we'll get you refunded so the buyer did so,On the day i received the item back i when the the claim's page to refund the buyer,But i could not get into that page,I called eBay they said there is a glitch in the system and asked if it were ok it wee escalated the case in order for them to issuse the refund ,Not knowing any better at the time i said sure.

Let me back up a little bit, When the buyer ask for the refund pay pal put my acct neg 1799.69 when i seen this i added the money

into my Pay Pal acct to make the ballance correct,After doing so PP puts that money on hold and waits for the refund to happen,Ok so far all is good.

Getting back to the above statements ebay escalates the case gives the refund and i think all is done with,Well a few days later i go into my PP acct and see there's 1799.69 in the acct still i strat to panic a little bit i then call my back to find that eBay or PP i still can't get a straight anwser had charged my bank acct for the total sum of 1853.63,This is after i already tranfered the money into PP to cover the refund,My acct is n ow being charged overdraft fee's because of this,

I get on the phone with eBay they tell me it's PP fault,I get on the phone with PP they tell me it's eBay's fault.So in all im no the phone for around 4 1/2 hours going back and forth with these people,I simply want my PP fee;s releast And i also want to get to the bottom of what the **bleep** happened,I ask can anyone of you people see the note that the other are writing about this problem so each can help me solve this issuse they say NO we can't they keep sending me back and forth,I ask is there anyway we can confernce call between one and other so i don't have to keep speeking to different people each time i call and explaining my self over and over,On top of it customer service is just Horrible and by now are strating to treat me badly because i keep calling My wait time on the phone get longer and longer. I just can't beleive whats happeneing.,Finely the last time i call PP the gal says well let conferance call inbetween eBay PP and youself,The entire time i ask if we could do this each time i was told NO we can not Now alof a sudden we can,So the call starts then finger pointing starts between eBay and PP on how the money should have been refunded im thingking WTF By now,Long story short PP finey release's the fee's they were hold back into my acct,The reason my Bank acct was Charged was becuase when eBay went in to do the refund only 1799.69 was in the acct and PP wouldn't release the fee's So they caused the hole problem.

Later that same day i make a sale for 2069.00 on eBay the buyer pays i go to tranfer my funds into my Bank acct What do i find PP has a hold on them.I call them and ask Why??? they tell me because i had an open case with refund problems so my rating has fallen and they see me as a risk so their going to hold the fund untill the sale is totaly complete  What i did't mention in the mean time is my Bank acct is still neg cause i trafered those funds into pay Pal to pay for the refund,I had to borrow 1855 from a friend to get the acct right untill imable to tranfer money into the acct And now after 7 years of never having a case or a complaint or any trouble PP finds that im a risk.Now only that just a month ago they gave me credit of 2000.0 so i could by whatevr i want.But im a risk.This is SUCH <removed> feels like im caught in a landslide. Its almost hard to beleive.I want to complain to a higher level in PP so bad but i have no idea howto nor do i think it would even matter They act as if i am a criminal and all idid was what was asked of me the entire way.  Sorry about the spelling i have a headach now. Thanks for listening.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jerrryy
Contributor
Contributor

Let me add i left so many details out this was just so over welming.

Login to Me Too

FEDUP3
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh, criminal eh ?  They have accused me of possibly being involved in an illegal transaction - and that was buying a $16.89 seashell. I found I could finally delete all credit cards that were "backup" on my account - and now I have my bank and credit union blocking them - I dunno if that would help your case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.